By using or accessing any part of this Website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the T&C.
Kelir Books may revise the T&C at any time without notice to users.
Financial Transactions and Taxes
If you make any financial transactions on the Website, including paying for products or services, you may be asked for credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information you provide is accurate, complete, and current, and that you will pay all charges owed, including any applicable taxes.
Orders and Delivery
- Orders within the USA are charged in US dollars, and overseas orders are charged in respective currencies.
- Shipping is chargeable unless given a coupon or mentioned explicitly, anywhere in the world. The amount will show on your cart, when opted for.
- Orders are dispatched within 3 – 5 working days of confirmation of payment. Once an order is dispatched, it cannot be canceled.
- Bulk orders may require additional time to process and pack for shipment.
- Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control, owing to unforeseen circumstances. Kelir Books will not be responsible for any delays.
Methods of Payment
- All electronic payments are routed through Stripe, our secure payment gateway.
- Options include: Credit card and Debit card payments
Cancelation of Orders
- Cancellation can only occur if the order has not been dispatched. To cancel, please send an email with the subject “cancellation” to firstname.lastname@example.org and the body of the email needs to include the order number.
Replacement and Refund
- All sales are final except in cases of error on our part or defective books.
- The request for replacement of damaged books must reach us within 48 hours of delivery. To notify us of defective or damaged books, please send an email with the subject “defective book” to email@example.com and the body of the email should include your order number, the ISBN number of the book, a photo of the defective or damaged product, and whether you are requesting another copy of the book or a refund.
- If accepted, either another copy of the book will be sent to you, or the amount refunded. Refunds will be processed online in 10 to 15 working days.
Prices and Availability of Titles
- While every effort is made to ensure the availability of the titles featured on the Website, this cannot be guaranteed, and the information may change without notice.
Offers or discounts
Offers on our books can be availed through discount codes on the Website. The following general conditions are applicable to all discount codes, in addition to any others that may be code-specific:
- Valid only for Website orders unless specified otherwise
- Valid only for specific product categories
- Valid only for one-time use per customer
- The validity period of the discount code is final
Use of Kelir Content
All information displayed, transmitted or carried by the Website (“Content”) is owned by Kelir Books LLC and protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to any Content accessed through the Website and not to alter the content in any way.
If you would like to use any Content from the Website, you need prior permission and can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org